If you still need to pick up your UPASS come to the GSA Commons Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm with your student card.
The Term 2 UPASS will expire April 30, 2014 at midnight. To reactivate your UPASS for Spring and Summer Term (May - Aug), you must be registered for Spring and Summer classes. Visit the GSA Commons beginning Tuesday April 22, 2014 to reactivate your pass. Dedicated UPASS staff will be in the office Monday - Friday, 9:00am-12:30pm and 1:30pm-5:00pm.
To pick up your UPASS, please bring your student ID card to the GSA commons (Emmanuel & St. Chad, 1337 College Drive). For more information about the UPASS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Please make sure that you are registered for BOTH SPRING AND SUMMER TERMS before picking up your pass. Our system may take up to 3 days to show that you have registered.**
For those students that qualify to apply for an opt-out of the UPASS, you can do so beginning March 31, 2014 with the proper documentation. Please fill out this form. See the UPASS opt-out page for further details. If you have questions regarding the opt-out process that are not documented on the Opt-Out Form or in our FAQ, please contact the UPASS Implementation Committee at email@example.com.
To qualify for opting out of the UPASS you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- students living outside the corporate limits for the City of Saskatoon;
- students enrolled exclusively in distance education courses or extension programs;
- students holding a disabilities parking pass or have a disability that prevents them from using the UPASS;
- students living in on-campus residences (Voyager Place and Lutheran Theological Seminary);
- students who are eligible for discounted passes under Saskatoon Transit’s agreements with Social Services; and
- students required to be away from Saskatoon working or doing research for more than half of a term.